It’s here! The new Charlotte Tilbury Sunset Lover from the Matte Revolution range has arrived and is available from today.
A couple of months ago, Charlotte ran a competition for people to name her new shade, so I’ve known about this lipstick for a while … I was unprepared for just how beautiful it would actually be.
I own every single Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, so I was excited about this as I knew that I would love it. It’s an ideal shade for this time of year and I can’t think of many people that this wouldn’t suit.
Charlotte Tilbury Sunset Lover is a stunning peachy pink that you can build up – the more you add the peachier it gets. It pairs perfectly with the Pink Venus Lip Cheat – it’s almost an exact match, so you might want to grab one of those too.
The shade is limited edition but if we all keep our fingers crossed, perhaps they might make it permanent one day.
I adore the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution range as you get a lovely matte finish that isn’t drying at all – plus they stay on for hours.
* Create the illusion of lit-from-within lips
* Orchid & Lipstick Tree extracts help to soften and nourish for youthful, healthy-looking lips
* 3D glowing pigments help to create the illusion of wider, fuller lips
* The blend of oils and waxes with triglycerides help the lipstick glide on for long-lasting colour
As soon as I posted a picture of Sunset Lover on Instagram, I had message asking how it compares to some of Charlotte’s similar shades, so I’ve done some comparison swatches for you.
SEXY SIENNA – coral shade
SUNSET LOVER – peach pink shade
AMAZING GRACE – medium pink coral shade
This really is a beautiful lipstick – Charlotte really knows her stuff when it comes to gorgeous shades. I really do hope that they make this a permanent shade as it is so lovely.
You can buy Charlotte Tilbury Sunset Lover from the Charlotte Tilbury website for £24.00 so I’d get it whilst you can.
* I was sent this lipstick for PR purposes but all views are my own. Links may be Affiliate Links.